StoryTime for children ages 3-5 meets on Wednesdays from 10-11. Bring your little one for a fun time of stories, music, and art activities! No signup needed.
“Telling a story is like reaching into a granary full of wheat and drawing out a handful. There is always more to tell than can be told.”
― Wendell Berry, Jayber Crow
We hope you will stop in often this year, to pick up a good story to take home, or to share one of your own.
This Saturday, Santa arrives at the library at 11 on the fire truck! You won’t want to miss this special once-a-year visit from our favorite guy in the red suit!!
As we celebrate the 21st Anniversary of the library, we must say THANK YOU to
- volunteers, for all the time and energy you give.
- local businesses, and donors from near and far for your generosity.
- community, for your involvement in library programs and services, your donations of books and supplies, your financial support.
- Simply Hand Made vendors and volunteers, for your time and talents.
- 158 participants in the Library Roll bicycle tour, who come from all over Ohio and beyond to support the library.
- Salt Creek Trustees and American Legion Post 651 for your continuing support.
The15th Annual Library Roll will be happening on Saturday, September 28 This is the main fundraiser for the library, and we are so thankful for all the folks who come from near and far to participate! Our 62 mile road riders say that this is one of the most challenging courses in northeast Ohio, while the trail riders talk about the beautiful scenery along the way, capped off by lunch at Hipp Station, featuring homemade cookies, sandwiches on homemade bread, fruit, and time to share stories with other riders. (And of course, homemade fry pies and ice cream when you finish)
To register, click on the link above and download a registration form, or stop by the library, Salt Creek Cafe https://saltcreekcafe.com, or Simply Hand Madehttps://simplyhandmade.org to pick up a form. See you soon!!!!
Join all the fun on THURSDAY, JULY 11 & FRIDAY, JULY 12, 8-10 p.m., at the Fredericksburg Community Park
Learn Fun Facts about Nocturnal Animals & Insects! Use telescopes to view the night sky! Enjoy campfire refreshments! FREE FUN and ENTERTAINMENT for all ages!!!
- this event is sponsored by your friends at The Fredericksburg Community Library and Ohio Certified Volunteer Naturalists!